Fencing At Crown Tournament

    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 9, 2007
      http://www.northernshires.com/

      From Gerrard: According to this web site info: There is room for fencing / Marshals available:
      I am attending : I am a marshal: Anyone else going ???

      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 9, 2007
        For any that can go that would be wonderful to have
        Rapier at this event!

        As most of you know, Crown Tournament is the event at
        which the Marshal's Class is held. Regretably my wife
        and I will be unable to make that long of a trek due
        to mundane issues. Therefore I need to reschedule the
        Marshal's class to an Event or Rapier Practice within
        a daytrip range.

        I know there is one prospective MiT out there, but I
        need to know if there is anyone else out there that
        needs to attend, or would like to attend. These are
        open sessions for any Marshal wishing to refresh
        themselves with the rules, or discuss the finer points
        of a particular rule. Please contact me off list by
        October 20th if you wish to attend this session of the
        Marshals Class:

        jwyatt2@...
        (519) 631-3490

        Regards,

        Senor Mateo de Merida

        KRM for Ealdormere

        --- thltoymaker <thltoymaker@...> wrote:

        > http://www.northernshires.com/
        >
        > From Gerrard: According to this web site info:
        > There is room for fencing / Marshals available:
        > I am attending : I am a marshal: Anyone else going
        > ???

        > removed]

        http://autos.yahoo.com/index.html
      • Aaron Gormanshaw
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 9, 2007
          I'll be going, but it is my intention to watch the Crown Tournament for the day.

          Hoskuld

          I am attending : I am a marshal: Anyone else going ???

          .

        • Leslie Falzone
          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 9, 2007
            I will be there and I am a marshall also

            aibhilin
            I am attending : I am a marshal: Anyone else going ???

          • Ross Weaver
            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 10, 2007
              Cristabell and I have been planning on attending. If people want we can
              take our gear so we can play at rapier.

              ~Wilhelm

              Message 6 of 8 , Oct 10, 2007
                That would be excellent. The more the merrier !
                I don't really have a specific format in mind. Mostly goof off and have fun !
                Their Majesties might have a format in mind ??
                Gerrard

                I will be there and I am a marshal also

                aibhilin

                Subject: Re: [E_Rapier] Fencing At Crown Tournament

                Cristabell and I have been planning on attending. If people want we can
                take our gear so we can play at rapier.

                ~Wilhelm

                .

              • Griffin de Stokeport
                Message 7 of 8 , Oct 10, 2007
                  I'm not going that weekend as that's my birthday and the family would
                  beat me senseless if I were not around on that day...

                  Silly family!

                  Griffin the Older

                  thltoymaker wrote:

                  > That would be excellent. The more the merrier !
                  > I don't really have a specific format in mind. Mostly goof off and
                  > have fun !
                  > Their Majesties might have a format in mind ??
                  > Gerrard

                  > I will be there and I am a marshal also
                  >
                  > aibhilin

                  > Subject: Re: [E_Rapier] Fencing At Crown Tournament
                  >
                  > Cristabell and I have been planning on attending. If people want we can
                  > take our gear so we can play at rapier.
                  >
                  > ~Wilhelm
                  >
                  > .

                • Leslie Falzone
                  Message 8 of 8 , Oct 12, 2007
                    I think goofing off and having fun sounds great!!! I really just want to fence.

                    aibhilin