Re: [E_Rapier] SSXS

    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 8, 2007
      From Gerrard: Thank You ! Please forgive my eagerness......... ;-)
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Nina
      To: E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, October 07, 2007 9:36 PM
      Subject: Re: [E_Rapier] SSXS

      We're still trying to settle the date. I'll get back to you asap on
      this. Hopefully it will be before the end of the week. Many thanks for
      your patience.
      Odette

      You must be the change you want to see in the world.
      -Mahatma Gandhi

      www.odettesobsessions.blogspot.com

      thltoymaker wrote:

      > Gerrard: Any info on SSXS would be most welcome...........
      > I work for a rather large company which means I shall need to make my
      > vacation picks soon.....
      > Thanks !

    • Nina
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 16, 2007
        It's going to be a few more days before I can actually announce the date
        for Silk Slippers.. Turns out the booking people haven't been in the
        office and won't be until later this week.
        Sorry about that..

        thltoymaker wrote:

        > From Gerrard: Thank You ! Please forgive my eagerness......... ;-)

      • Nina
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 18, 2007
          Silk Slilppers and Crossed Swords is on the calendar for February 16th,
          2008. Many thanks for your patience. From what I can tell, the
          secretary at the church has been quite ill and that is why it took so
          long for getting the date booked.
          Odette
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 2, 2008
            Yes its that time of year again: Time for me to pick my vacations and EDO's ( Earned Days Off )

            So by any chance does any one know when SSXS will be?

            Thanks !

            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 2, 2008
              Right now there is not going to be a SSXS per se, but there is the
              possibility of a rapier event at around the same time. I will get in touch
              with the DW seneschal and see what I can find out. I know Baron Hoskuld has
              offered to run things, if things happen, so I get a chance to play.
              Hopefully something definite can be announced soonish.