SSXS

    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 7, 2007
      Gerrard: Any info on SSXS would be most welcome...........
      I work for a rather large company which means I shall need to make my vacation picks soon.....
      Thanks !

    • Nina
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 7, 2007
        We're still trying to settle the date. I'll get back to you asap on
        this. Hopefully it will be before the end of the week. Many thanks for
        your patience.
        Odette

        You must be the change you want to see in the world.
        -Mahatma Gandhi

        www.odettesobsessions.blogspot.com

        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 8, 2007
          From Gerrard: Thank You ! Please forgive my eagerness......... ;-)

          thltoymaker wrote:

          > Gerrard: Any info on SSXS would be most welcome...........
          > I work for a rather large company which means I shall need to make my
          > vacation picks soon.....
          > Thanks !

        • Nina
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 16, 2007
            It's going to be a few more days before I can actually announce the date
            for Silk Slippers.. Turns out the booking people haven't been in the
            office and won't be until later this week.
            Sorry about that..

            thltoymaker wrote:

            > From Gerrard: Thank You ! Please forgive my eagerness......... ;-)

          • Nina
            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 18, 2007
              Silk Slilppers and Crossed Swords is on the calendar for February 16th,
              2008. Many thanks for your patience. From what I can tell, the
              secretary at the church has been quite ill and that is why it took so
              long for getting the date booked.
              Odette
              Message 6 of 7 , Nov 2, 2008
                Yes its that time of year again: Time for me to pick my vacations and EDO's ( Earned Days Off )

                So by any chance does any one know when SSXS will be?

                Thanks !

                Message 7 of 7 , Nov 2, 2008
                  Right now there is not going to be a SSXS per se, but there is the
                  possibility of a rapier event at around the same time. I will get in touch
                  with the DW seneschal and see what I can find out. I know Baron Hoskuld has
                  offered to run things, if things happen, so I get a chance to play.
                  Hopefully something definite can be announced soonish.