Next Saturday! Mayors Market Day

  • Garry Campbell
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2007
      As we have done in the last few years there will be a helmet tourney for Market Day...
      So remember to bring your bestest mask with some sort of decoration so that people might
      get a better idea who you are...

      Then there will be the auction fighters will be Herolded into the block and auctioned off to
      the highest bidder...

      The winner of the double elimination tourney wins the prize for the person who bught them...
      Its a great way for the populas to get to know and have fun with fencing... as with every other
      year all proccedes after paying for the prize go to a good cause... this year we will be putting
      the money towards the Eofforwic Practice site fund so that there Sunday practice site will be
      around longer!

      So come one come all... and dont forget to decorate your helmet!