Re: [E_Rapier] Re: Won't be attending Season of the Wolf

    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 15, 2007
      I believe the Coronation format is one on one.
      *** once youve been fencing for a long time new themes are .... good .... !! Just my thoughts.
      See you at Wolf / Gerrard

      Whatever happened to the days of a normal, regular tourney? You know, a
      standard double elim or even round robin. Fight, die. Nothing fancy or
      complicated or bizarre. Just fencers. Mano a mano with the skill of
      their blade the determining factor.

      Alyce