Looking for Academy site

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 14, 2007
      Hi all,

      Is there still and Academy site online? If so, could someone please forward
      a link to me? Google has failed me. :-(

      Thanks,
      Cainder

      MKA - Kelly Wyatt kgarlow@...
      Seeblatt Herald, Kingdom of Ealdormere
      hazel and a snowy owl counterchanged.
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 14, 2007
        The most recent site http://www.cavalier.pointclark.net/EAOD/ seems to be
        down right now. I don’t think there are any other sites for the EAOD.

        MKA - Kelly Wyatt kgarlow@sympatico. <mailto:kgarlow%40sympatico.ca> ca