RE: [E_Rapier] Re: Fwd: RE: [Ealdormere] London - Trinovantia Nova monthly visit to fight practice

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 7, 2007
      Thursday...sorry. London always practices marshal stuff on Thursdays.

      and Sundays but that's a rotating location. I can get more info on the
      Sunday practices if someone wants it. Just let me know.

      Cainder

      MKA - Kelly Wyatt kgarlow@...
      Seeblatt Herald, Kingdom of Ealdormere
      hazel and a snowy owl counterchanged.