Re: [E_Rapier] Re: Fwd: RE: [Ealdormere] London - Trinovantia Nova monthly visit to fight practice

  • David Fleuelling
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 7, 2007
      thursday :)

      Yvonne Rogers <tamlin_01@...> wrote: What day of the week? Thurs? Friday?

      Jocelyne

      --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com, "Kelly Wyatt" <kgarlow@...> wrote:

      > That's the heavy fighter's site. We play separately as we have
      different
      > needs for site locations. (and for other reasons)
      >
      > The fencers practice at Parkwood Hospital in the West Counties Gym
      on the
      > first floor. Parkwood is off of Commissioners Rd at the corner of
      > Wellington in London. Fencing runs from 7:00pm till 10:00pm. It's
      a lovely
      > site with hardwood floors, change rooms with showers, and the
      price is
      > spectacular. There is a $4 parking fee but the Marshal usually
      carries
      > extra tokens that get you free parking. You just have to ask him
      nicely.

      > Come and play in London!
      >
      > Cainder
      > who is very sad she can't play yet.
      > @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
      > MKA - Kelly Wyatt kgarlow@...
      > SCA -Bantiarna Cainder ingen hui Chatharnaig
      > Seeblatt Herald, Kingdom of Ealdormere
      > @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
      > Justus, Fortis, Patiens - Per chevron argent and sable, two sprigs
      of witch
      > hazel and a snowy owl counterchanged.
      >

      > >From: Kathleen Gormanshaw <kgormanshaw@...>
      > >To: E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com
      > >Subject: [E_Rapier] Fwd: RE: [Ealdormere] London - Trinovantia
      Nova monthly
      > >visit to fight practice
      > >Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2007 12:07:58 -0400
      > >
      > >Are extra rapier fighters coming out for this too? What hours
      are
      > >practise?
      > >
      > >Eyrny
      > >

      > > >This might help. Google Maps Link:
      > > >

      > > >http://maps.google.ca/maps?q=packaging%2C%20%20%20wilton%
      20grove%2C%20%20London%20Ontario&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-
      8&um=1&sa=N&tab=wl

      > > >The name of the company whose building the practice is held at
      is
      > > >H B Assembly
      > > >635 Wilton Grove Road
      > > >London, Ont.
      > > >

      > > >Sir Kasimir

      > >regularly
      > >local
      > >good
      > >perspectives.

      Inc. bulding

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 7, 2007
        Thursday...sorry. London always practices marshal stuff on Thursdays.

        and Sundays but that's a rotating location. I can get more info on the
        Sunday practices if someone wants it. Just let me know.

        Cainder

        MKA - Kelly Wyatt kgarlow@...