RE: [E_Rapier] Re: Ealdormere Academy of Defence

  • Greg Hounsell
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 13, 2007
      The site IS back up. It may be a little flaky as the hard drive is starting
      to feel its age. I am looking into the HD replacement as it affects more
      than just the EAOD site.

      The minutes from the one and only moot were never published on the EAOD
      site. I believe they were only published on the old list as there was much
      lively discussion about it still IIC. IF anyone is able to dredge them up
      from the list I will make sure they are avail as a PDF in the "downloads"
      section (or anything else that is relevant and should be included for
      members to download - like the charter, etc).

      For those that have been members listed on the EAOD site, please check your
      name and rank and send me a note if it needs correcting. AND (since I assume
      there is no official list of new members) if you KNOW of someone that's not
      listed at all, please post the correction for all to see, and then if errors
      someone is sure to see the info and provide a correction. Thanks =)

      Cheers

      Greg

      _____

      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 16 9:03 AM

        As many of you know, the Ealdormere Academy of Defence has sat idle far too long, something for which I share responsibility. THL Yoshi, through a combination of circumstances related to Real Life, has not been able to fulfil his duties as Preceptor of the EAOD for some time. I received a message from him in late April stating that he would like to step down as Preceptor and stating that he would contact Their Majesties. Unfortunately that didn’t happen and I let things sit far too long after that waiting for formal approval to seek a new Preceptor. I have contacted Their Majesties and they have given me permission, as the only other officer in the EAOD, to take care of the situation.

        Lady Merewen de Sweynesheie, SB, Scholar of the Academy has offered to take over as Preceptor. As many of you will remember she was the other candidate when Yoshi was selected. To expedite things and get the EAOD rolling again I have accepted her offer. If there are any objections, please contact me off list. I feel it is important that we get things going as soon as possible so Prizes can be fought in the near future.

        Yours in Service

        THL Albrecht Stampfer

        Proctor and Provost of the EAOD

        Message 3 of 11 , Jun 16 11:33 AM
          I look forward to seeing what Lady Merewen can do.
          I fully support this action.

          Giovanni, Dean of the EAoD.

          Greetings!