Fwd: RE: [Ealdormere] London - Trinovantia Nova monthly visit to fight practice

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 6, 2007
      Are extra rapier fighters coming out for this too? What hours are practise?

      Eyrny

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 6, 2007
        That's the heavy fighter's site. We play separately as we have different
        needs for site locations. (and for other reasons)

        The fencers practice at Parkwood Hospital in the West Counties Gym on the
        first floor. Parkwood is off of Commissioners Rd at the corner of
        Wellington in London. Fencing runs from 7:00pm till 10:00pm. It's a lovely
        site with hardwood floors, change rooms with showers, and the price is
        spectacular. There is a $4 parking fee but the Marshal usually carries
        extra tokens that get you free parking. You just have to ask him nicely.

        Come and play in London!

        Cainder
        who is very sad she can't play yet.
        @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
        MKA - Kelly Wyatt kgarlow@...
        Seeblatt Herald, Kingdom of Ealdormere
        @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
        hazel and a snowy owl counterchanged.

      • Yvonne Rogers
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 6, 2007
          What day of the week? Thurs? Friday?

          Jocelyne

          --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com, "Kelly Wyatt" <kgarlow@...> wrote:

          > That's the heavy fighter's site. We play separately as we have
          different
          > needs for site locations. (and for other reasons)
          >
          > The fencers practice at Parkwood Hospital in the West Counties Gym
          on the
          > first floor. Parkwood is off of Commissioners Rd at the corner of
          > Wellington in London. Fencing runs from 7:00pm till 10:00pm. It's
          a lovely
          > site with hardwood floors, change rooms with showers, and the
          price is
          > spectacular. There is a $4 parking fee but the Marshal usually
          carries
          > extra tokens that get you free parking. You just have to ask him
          nicely.

          > Come and play in London!
          >
          > Cainder
          > who is very sad she can't play yet.
          > @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
          > MKA - Kelly Wyatt kgarlow@...
          > SCA -Bantiarna Cainder ingen hui Chatharnaig
          > Seeblatt Herald, Kingdom of Ealdormere
          > @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
          > Justus, Fortis, Patiens - Per chevron argent and sable, two sprigs
          of witch
          > hazel and a snowy owl counterchanged.
          >

          > >From: Kathleen Gormanshaw <kgormanshaw@...>
          > >To: E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com
          > >Subject: [E_Rapier] Fwd: RE: [Ealdormere] London - Trinovantia
          Nova monthly
          > >visit to fight practice
          > >Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2007 12:07:58 -0400
          > >
          > >Are extra rapier fighters coming out for this too? What hours
          are
          > >practise?
          > >
          > >Eyrny
          > >

          > > >This might help. Google Maps Link:
          > > >

          > > >http://maps.google.ca/maps?q=packaging%2C%20%20%20wilton%
          20grove%2C%20%20London%20Ontario&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-
          8&um=1&sa=N&tab=wl

          > > >The name of the company whose building the practice is held at
          is
          > > >H B Assembly
          > > >635 Wilton Grove Road
          > > >London, Ont.
          > > >

          > > >Sir Kasimir

          > >regularly
          > >local
          > >good
          > >perspectives.

          Inc. bulding
          > >on

          > >south of

          > >left

        • David Fleuelling
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 7, 2007
            thursday :)

            Yvonne Rogers <tamlin_01@...> wrote: What day of the week? Thurs? Friday?

            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 7, 2007
              Thursday...sorry. London always practices marshal stuff on Thursdays.

              and Sundays but that's a rotating location. I can get more info on the
              Sunday practices if someone wants it. Just let me know.

              Cainder