Re: [E_Rapier] Wolf XV fencing schedule

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 5, 2007
      Try this again Simplified : I hope !

      Two Lists in List
      9 - 10 A.M.
      Inspections & warm up

      11-12 P.M.
      I've never won a tournament ! Tournament
      Reverse bear Pit
      Anyone can play !

      12 - 1230 P.M lunch

      1230 - 2 P.M.
      Honour Tournament
      hold the field
      use all authorizations
      no scoring
      Most honourable chosen
      ( I have no Idea how that will be decided )

      2 P.M. - 4 P.M. Pairs Tournament
      pairs will be balanced
      ( I have no Idea how that will be decided )
      List A & B

      10 A.M. Cadet

      11 - ? P.M. EAOD Scholar times two ( probably run simultaniously )

      2 P.M. - 4 P.M. Pairs Tournament
      pairs will be balanced
      ( I have no Idea how that will be decided )
      List A & B