Wolf XV fencing schedule

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 5, 2007
      Wolf XV fencing schedule ( Don't shoot the messenger )

      List A
      List B

      9 - 10 A.M. inspections warm ups
      10 A.M. Cadet

      11 A.M. - 12 P.M.
      EAOD Scholar X 2
      I've never won a tournament ! tournament !
      ( Reverse Bear Pit )

      12 -1230 Lunch

      1230 - 2 P.M.
      Honour Tourney
      Must use all authorizations !

      2 P.M. -4 P.M.
      2 P.M. -4 P.M.
      Pairs Tourney
      Pairs Tourney
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 5, 2007
        Any formatting you originally used in this message was trimmed out by
        YahooGroups. Do I properly understand that, if I can't fight with
        the Cadet or Scholar prizes I won't be doing much until 12:30? What
        are the rules/guidelines for the tourneys?

        Eyrny

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 5, 2007
          Try this again Simplified : I hope !

          Two Lists in List
          9 - 10 A.M.
          Inspections & warm up

          11-12 P.M.
          I've never won a tournament ! Tournament
          Reverse bear Pit
          Anyone can play !

          12 - 1230 P.M lunch

          1230 - 2 P.M.
          Honour Tournament
          hold the field
          use all authorizations
          no scoring
          Most honourable chosen
          ( I have no Idea how that will be decided )

          2 P.M. - 4 P.M. Pairs Tournament
          pairs will be balanced
          ( I have no Idea how that will be decided )
          List A & B

          10 A.M. Cadet

          11 - ? P.M. EAOD Scholar times two ( probably run simultaniously )

          2 P.M. - 4 P.M. Pairs Tournament
          pairs will be balanced
          ( I have no Idea how that will be decided )
          List A & B