next years Season of the Wolf ( XVI ).

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 4, 2007
      Yes !! Some of us are already thinking about next years Season of the Wolf ( XVI ).

      It's a sickness ..... but bear with me....

      It has been suggested that next Season of the Wolf we have camping ...

      yep ... you read right ... camping

      You see there is a conservation area just minutes away from the arena that
      we use...

      So this would allow people to camp Friday night / play all day Saturday at
      the Hall
      ( Full hot showers ) /
      then return to camp just minutes away....

      sounds good ... ? ... However we are talking about September ... like the
      Last Saturday of September .

      so .... ?? what do you say ??

      Please post to as many as possible... thanks Gerrard

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 4, 2007
        At 08:00 PM 9/4/2007, you wrote:
        >It has been suggested that next Season of the Wolf we have camping ...

        I wouldn't take advantage of it. Setting up the tent is a pain and
        rarely worth the effort for a weekend. The showers are a good bonus though.

        Eyrny
      • Adam Love
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 4, 2007
          I'm enthusiastically in favour of more camping events! Hot showers are
          nice too... ^_^

          Dante