Newest Marshal

    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 28 8:55 PM
      Greetings unto the List,

      I would ask the Rapier Minister of the Lists to note
      in her Roster, and for all to help me offer
      congradulations:

      Robyn O'Connor has successfully achieved her warrant
      and is now a Rapier Marshal.

      Wassail Robyn!

      Senor Mateo de Merida

      KRM for Ealdormere
      Scholar of the EAoD

    • Garry Campbell
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 29 7:07 AM
        WOOT...
        One more Marshal...

        Gareth

        --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com, John Wyatt <jwyatt2@...> wrote:

        > Greetings unto the List,
        >
        > I would ask the Rapier Minister of the Lists to note
        > in her Roster, and for all to help me offer
        > congradulations:
        >
        > Robyn O'Connor has successfully achieved her warrant
        > and is now a Rapier Marshal.
        >
        > Wassail Robyn!
        >
        > Senor Mateo de Merida
        >
        > KRM for Ealdormere
        > Scholar of the EAoD

        > Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows. Yahoo!
        Answers - Check it out.

        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 29 7:08 AM
          Congrat's Robyn! Welcome to the fray!

          Cainder

          @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
          MKA - Kelly Wyatt kgarlow@...
          Seeblatt Herald, Kingdom of Ealdormere
          @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
          hazel and a snowy owl counterchanged.

          >From: John Wyatt <jwyatt2@...>
          >To: Ealdormere Rapier <E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com>, Rapier Marshal List
          ><RapierMarshals@yahoogroups.com>
          >Subject: [E_Rapier] Newest Marshal
          >Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 20:55:37 -0700 (PDT)
          >
          >Greetings unto the List,
          >
          >I would ask the Rapier Minister of the Lists to note
          >in her Roster, and for all to help me offer
          >congradulations:
          >
          >Robyn O'Connor has successfully achieved her warrant
          >and is now a Rapier Marshal.
          >
          >Wassail Robyn!
          >
          >Senor Mateo de Merida
          >
          >KRM for Ealdormere
          >Scholar of the EAoD

          >Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows.
          >Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.
          >http://answers.yahoo.com/dir/?link=list&sid=396545469
        • Yvonne Rogers
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 29 7:59 AM
            Yaeh! Welcome to the Jungle Robyn!

            Jocelyne

            --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com, John Wyatt <jwyatt2@...> wrote:

            > Greetings unto the List,
            >
            > I would ask the Rapier Minister of the Lists to note
            > in her Roster, and for all to help me offer
            > congradulations:
            >
            > Robyn O'Connor has successfully achieved her warrant
            > and is now a Rapier Marshal.
            >
            > Wassail Robyn!
            >
            > Senor Mateo de Merida
            >
            > KRM for Ealdormere
            > Scholar of the EAoD

            ______________
            who knows. Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 29 8:30 AM
              Excellent!

              I would ask the Rapier Minister of the Lists to note
              in her Roster, and for all to help me offer
              congradulations:

              Robyn O'Connor has successfully achieved her warrant
              and is now a Rapier Marshal.

              Wassail Robyn!

              Senor Mateo de Merida

              KRM for Ealdormere
              Scholar of the EAoD

              Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.
              http://answers. <http://answers.yahoo.com/dir/?link=list&sid=396545469>
              yahoo.com/dir/?link=list&sid=396545469

              Message 6 of 8 , Aug 29 3:43 PM
                YaY Verily Yay !! Gerrard ( Who can name what movie that came from ) Hint Danny Kay ... starred in it.

                Message 7 of 8 , Aug 29 4:00 PM
                  <http://imdb.com/name/nm0001414/> Hawkins: I've got it! I've got it! The
                  pellet with the poison's in the vessel with the pestle; the chalice from the
                  palace has the brew that is true! Right?
                  <http://imdb.com/name/nm0622450/> Griselda: Right. But there's been a
                  change: they broke the chalice from the palace!
                  <http://imdb.com/name/nm0001414/> Hawkins: They *broke* the chalice from
                  the palace?
                  <http://imdb.com/name/nm0622450/> Griselda: And replaced it with a flagon.
                  <http://imdb.com/name/nm0001414/> Hawkins: A flagon...?
                  <http://imdb.com/name/nm0622450/> Griselda: With the figure of a dragon.
                  <http://imdb.com/name/nm0001414/> Hawkins: Flagon with a dragon.
                  <http://imdb.com/name/nm0622450/> Griselda: Right.
                  <http://imdb.com/name/nm0001414/> Hawkins: But did you put the pellet with
                  the poison in the vessel with the pestle?
                  <http://imdb.com/name/nm0622450/> Griselda: No! The pellet with the
                  poison's in the flagon with the dragon! The vessel with the pestle has the
                  brew that is true!
                  <http://imdb.com/name/nm0001414/> Hawkins: The pellet with the poison's in
                  the flagon with the dragon; the vessel with the pestle has the brew that is
                  true.
                  <http://imdb.com/name/nm0622450/> Griselda: Just remember that.

                  The Court Jester, I believe. Did I just date myself again?