RE: [E_Rapier] Cod piece Or !!

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 22, 2007
      There is one small diagram for a cod piece in Janet Arnold as part of the
      pages on the 1562 Doublet and paned Trunk Hose (pgs 54-66). The diagram of
      the construction is tiny but might be useful. The illustration on pg 55
      might actually be more useful. Asa used this example to construct the cod
      piece I currently wear with my fencing garb.

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 22, 2007
        Sorry, that would pgs 54-55. Must be more careful before I post.

        From: E_Rapier@yahoogroup <mailto:E_Rapier%40yahoogroups.com> s.com