Cod piece Or !!

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 22, 2007
      From Gerrard: Anyone have a pattern for a decent " Cod Piece " that they could send me ?

      If so plese send to thltoymaker@...

      Snail Mail
      Gerry Dowswell
      320 Bright St.
      Sarnia Ont.
      N7T 4G2

      I need it A.S.A.P. Thanks !!

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 22, 2007
        It's my understanding that there are patterns in Janet Arnold's book...you
        might ask at your group meeting if you don't have her book.

        I'm not sure if I have it or not...still unpacking the books. If I do, I'll
        email you what I find.

        Cainder

        @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
        MKA - Kelly Wyatt kgarlow@...
        Seeblatt Herald, Kingdom of Ealdormere
        @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
        hazel and a snowy owl counterchanged.

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 22, 2007

          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 22, 2007
            There is one small diagram for a cod piece in Janet Arnold as part of the
            pages on the 1562 Doublet and paned Trunk Hose (pgs 54-66). The diagram of
            the construction is tiny but might be useful. The illustration on pg 55
            might actually be more useful. Asa used this example to construct the cod
            piece I currently wear with my fencing garb.

            MKA - Kelly Wyatt kgarlow@sympatico. <mailto:kgarlow%40sympatico.ca> ca

            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 22, 2007
              Sorry, that would pgs 54-55. Must be more careful before I post.

              From: E_Rapier@yahoogroup <mailto:E_Rapier%40yahoogroups.com> s.com