Re: [E_Rapier] Re: EAOD Prize at Season of the Wolf

  • Anna B
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 22 9:58 AM
      Fabulous! So we'll all show up to SotW sorely out of shape and needing to calibrate :)

      Regardless, I'm very much looking forward to again crossing blades with you Giovanni. Just make sure to save me a dance or two after you and Gareth have finished slicing each other into bits for your Provost Prize.

      On that - and more personal note - I had originally hoped to fight my Free Schollar, and had even begun discussing my research project with THL Albrecht, however, seeing as I have not gone anywhere *near* a practice in the past month there's not even the slimmest possiblity of it happening. Perhaps at one of the winter events? But we shall see!

      In packing tape and markers,
      Rusalka

      John Enzinas <jenzinas@...> wrote:
      I'm not finding it at all. I mean I'm sure it's where I've left it,
      but I haven't been looking for it.

      --j

      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 22 10:54 AM
        On 8/22/07, Anna B <abaginski@...> wrote:
        > Regardless, I'm very much looking forward to again crossing blades with you Giovanni.
        > Just make sure to save me a dance or two after you and Gareth have finished slicing each
        > other into bits for your Provost Prize.

        But of course!
        I wouldn't miss it for the world.
        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 22 1:33 PM
          From Gerrard: Our meeting is tonight I shall inquire as to whom might have crash space!

          Speaking of which ... would anyone have available crash space close to " Coronation Of Trumbrand and Kayla " ?
          http://www.skraelingalthing.com/site/coronation.html

          Site
          Rideaux Acres Campground
          1014 Cunningham Rd, Kingston

          I and one other wee one shall need crash space for Friday night / Saturday night / Leaving Sunday morning.

          Message 4 of 10 , Aug 23 4:07 PM
            Hi all,

            I don't know if you have seen the latest Tidings yet (ours arrived
            today) but our Preaceptor has shared a list of prizes he has approved
            for SotW and also mentions that no fair location or format has been
            decided on for the three approved provosts (me, him and albretcht).

            This would seem to indicate no provost prize at SotW and no indication
            of when or how it will be taking place.

            :(

            That said, I'm still going to try my best to come down so y'all can
            kick my butt.

            --j/g
          • Garry Campbell
            Message 5 of 10 , Aug 24 6:46 AM
              Congrats on making the list...
              Im sure seeing as Willy is on the list it will not be long
              till he tells us how he wants to procced!

              Gareth