Re: [E_Rapier] Re: EAOD Prize at Season of the Wolf

    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 22, 2007
      I've not hear anything nor have I spoken with Wilhelm as I've not been
      out to practice.

      --j

      On 8/22/07, Garry Campbell <gareth.rapier@...> wrote:
      > Has there been any word form the Preceptor as to how we will be working the Prize fights.
      > I also requested the ability to fight mine at Season but was told there was no set prize
      > formate as of yet and had to wait due to a waiting list of potential Provosts...
      >
      > And am still waiting on responces to corispondence sent before pennsic.
      >
      > THL Gareth
      >
      > --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com, "John Enzinas" <jenzinas@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi All,
      > >
      > > Given the dedicated list for EAOD, it is my intention to play my
      > > Provost prize at this event however, given the lack of other provosts,
      > > I wanted to know if any of the other hopefuls were planning on
      > > attending and playing their prize. Otherwise I will look a little
      > > silly.
      > >
      > > On a related note, I'm going to need some crash space for me and
      > > probably Lucia and Lydia.
      > >
      > > --j
      > >

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Garry Campbell
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 22, 2007
        smile... all good maybe he will have answers soon!
        How are you finding practice? I ahve not been to practice in the last month as I am packing to
        move and well have had little time.

        Gareth
        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 22, 2007
          I'm not finding it at all. I mean I'm sure it's where I've left it,
          but I haven't been looking for it.

          --j

          On 8/22/07, Garry Campbell <gareth.rapier@...> wrote:
          > smile... all good maybe he will have answers soon!
          > How are you finding practice? I ahve not been to practice in the last month as I am packing to
          > move and well have had little time.
          >
          > Gareth
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Anna B
          Message 4 of 10 , Aug 22, 2007
            Fabulous! So we'll all show up to SotW sorely out of shape and needing to calibrate :)

            Regardless, I'm very much looking forward to again crossing blades with you Giovanni. Just make sure to save me a dance or two after you and Gareth have finished slicing each other into bits for your Provost Prize.

            On that - and more personal note - I had originally hoped to fight my Free Schollar, and had even begun discussing my research project with THL Albrecht, however, seeing as I have not gone anywhere *near* a practice in the past month there's not even the slimmest possiblity of it happening. Perhaps at one of the winter events? But we shall see!

            In packing tape and markers,
            Rusalka

            Message 5 of 10 , Aug 22, 2007
              On 8/22/07, Anna B <abaginski@...> wrote:
              > Regardless, I'm very much looking forward to again crossing blades with you Giovanni.
              > Just make sure to save me a dance or two after you and Gareth have finished slicing each
              > other into bits for your Provost Prize.

              But of course!
              I wouldn't miss it for the world.
              Message 6 of 10 , Aug 22, 2007
                From Gerrard: Our meeting is tonight I shall inquire as to whom might have crash space!

                Speaking of which ... would anyone have available crash space close to " Coronation Of Trumbrand and Kayla " ?
                http://www.skraelingalthing.com/site/coronation.html

                Site
                Rideaux Acres Campground
                1014 Cunningham Rd, Kingston

                I and one other wee one shall need crash space for Friday night / Saturday night / Leaving Sunday morning.

                Message 7 of 10 , Aug 23, 2007
                  Hi all,

                  I don't know if you have seen the latest Tidings yet (ours arrived
                  today) but our Preaceptor has shared a list of prizes he has approved
                  for SotW and also mentions that no fair location or format has been
                  decided on for the three approved provosts (me, him and albretcht).

                  This would seem to indicate no provost prize at SotW and no indication
                  of when or how it will be taking place.

                  :(

                  That said, I'm still going to try my best to come down so y'all can
                  kick my butt.

                  --j/g
                • Garry Campbell
                  Message 8 of 10 , Aug 24, 2007
                    Congrats on making the list...
                    Im sure seeing as Willy is on the list it will not be long
                    till he tells us how he wants to procced!

                    Gareth