re: [E_Rapier] Paging Archibald

  • argh@cogeco.ca
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 20, 2007
      Actually I was intending on being at the event in Yarker, its much closer for the both of us and fencing is at the core
      of that event being one of the "Border Spat" series.

      Sarnia is a bit far of a stroll seeing as school is starting that week and I likely have pages numbered in the thousands
      for the next week to read.

      I look forward to the monkey love, but it will be easier to find me closer to home....

      =)

      Aaron Miedema
      Lente autem non celer sum.