Paging Archibald

  • Bob Roberts
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 20, 2007
      Hey Archibald, it's Chris. Are you planning to attand
      the Sept. 15th event in Sarnia? I hope so. I would
      like to do some cut and thrust monkey love with you.
      It would be great to fence with you again.
      Chris

      Luggage? GPS? Comic books?
    • argh@cogeco.ca
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 20, 2007
        Actually I was intending on being at the event in Yarker, its much closer for the both of us and fencing is at the core
        of that event being one of the "Border Spat" series.

        Sarnia is a bit far of a stroll seeing as school is starting that week and I likely have pages numbered in the thousands
        for the next week to read.

        I look forward to the monkey love, but it will be easier to find me closer to home....

        =)

        Aaron Miedema
        Lente autem non celer sum.