Fw: [SCA-Ramshaven] Demo this Saturday and Sunday - Kidspark

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17, 2007
      Subject: [SCA-Ramshaven] Demo this Saturday and Sunday - Kidspark

      The Canton of Bryniau Tywynnog has a demo this Saturday and Sunday, as
      part of the Kidspark Festival
      http://www.kidspark.ca/

      Dates: Saturday August 18th and Sunday August 19th
      Times: 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM both days, set up at 10:30 sharp
      Cost: Free
      Refreshments provided, BYO lunch

      Activites:
      Fighting
      Fencing
      Kids Costume try-on and photo opportunity
      Medieval Games
      Arts and Sciences Display and demonstrations
      ( Or any other activities you might like to organize )

      The demo is being held in Victoria park, at the end of Water Street, at
      Courtland
      Here's a map:
      http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=129+Water+St+S,+Kitchener,+ON,+Canada&sll=43.447817,-80.496118&sspn=0.00532,0.009913&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=16&iwloc=addr&om=1
      If you take Water Street until it branches at the bottom, take the Left
      barnch, and then turn immediately Left into the small utility building
      parking lot, we can unload there, and will be in the field just to the
      south, beside the large flower garden. This is a great location with
      lots of flat grassy space, many large trees and good visibility.
      Bathrooms are just across the road, and we will have a small tent for
      changeroom space.

      The city has offered to supply us with tables and chairs if we would
      like - so please let me know if you need some.
      If people can bring simple costumes that are easy for kids to try on,
      and get their pictures taken, please let us know.

      Please reply to this message if you are interested in coming out so we
      can get an idea on numbers.

      In service,
      -Edward the Red