Pennsic Rapier Update

  • Bates Family
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 25, 2007
      Greetings to the Ealdormere Rapier Populace,

      It is my honour to be in charge of Ealdormere's rapier contingent at
      Pennsic this year. I have been in contact with Mistress Nataliia,
      Commander of the East Kingdom rapier forces and have arranged to meet
      with her early in the first week of Pennsic to begin planning.
      Due to a shoulder injury, I will not be able to participate in any
      battles. I have chosen Baroness Alyce to fight in my stead at the
      Champions Tournament as she placed third in the Rapier Champion
      tournament at Trillium Wars. Her Excellency has accepted and I look
      forward to seeing her enthusiasm on the Champions list.

      If you are going to Pennsic or know of somebody who is going but not on
      the list, please let me know so I can convey our approximate numbers to
      Mistress Nataliia. So far, I know of Alyce, Eyrny, Hoskuld, Wilhelm and
      Jocelyn. Also, if you could relay to me where you are camping so that I
      can get in touch with you if necessary, I'd really appreciate it. I
      will be camped at Rowan Hall, W 13, just at the bottom of Rune Stone
      hill but before the lake and right beside the bath house. Please feel
      free to drop by should you have any questions, concerns, advice to offer
      or just want a Klondike Bar.
      In Service
      Diego de Montoya
    • Yvonne Rogers
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 25, 2007
        Wasail Her Excelleny Alyce!

        Diego, I'm at Camp Testostorne on the seringetti.
        Heal fast okay!

        Cheers,
        Jocelyn

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 25, 2007
          Hmmm a most beautiful female at Camp Testosterone ........ inside voice ..... inside voice

          Gerrard ;-) have fun play safe / no owies or boo boo's allowed !!

          Diego, I'm at Camp Testostorne on the seringetti.
          Heal fast okay!

          Cheers,
          Jocelyn

          --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com, Bates Family <bateshotel@...> wrote:

          > Greetings to the Ealdormere Rapier Populace,
          >
          > It is my honour to be in charge of Ealdormere's rapier contingent
          at
          > Pennsic this year. I have been in contact with Mistress Nataliia,
          > Commander of the East Kingdom rapier forces and have arranged to
          meet
          > with her early in the first week of Pennsic to begin planning.
          > Due to a shoulder injury, I will not be able to participate in any
          > battles. I have chosen Baroness Alyce to fight in my stead at the
          > Champions Tournament as she placed third in the Rapier Champion
          > tournament at Trillium Wars. Her Excellency has accepted and I
          look
          > forward to seeing her enthusiasm on the Champions list.
          >
          > If you are going to Pennsic or know of somebody who is going but
          not on
          > the list, please let me know so I can convey our approximate
          numbers to
          > Mistress Nataliia. So far, I know of Alyce, Eyrny, Hoskuld, Wilhelm
          and
          > Jocelyn. Also, if you could relay to me where you are camping so
          that I
          > can get in touch with you if necessary, I'd really appreciate
          it. I
          > will be camped at Rowan Hall, W 13, just at the bottom of Rune
          Stone
          > hill but before the lake and right beside the bath house. Please
          feel
          > free to drop by should you have any questions, concerns, advice to
          offer
          > or just want a Klondike Bar.
          > In Service
          > Diego de Montoya

        • Mark Patchett
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 25, 2007
            I'll be at Pennsic, camping at "Up the Hill" in B02, near the
            battlefield ( with Hoskuld & Eyrny )
            I'm planning on fighting in both the rapier massed warpoints.

            -Edward the Red

            PS: Have you spoken to HRH Kaylah -- I think it would be great to fight
            with her :)