RE: [E_Rapier] Re: Visit to Ealdormere

    Message 1 of 14 , Jul 16, 2007
      Sorry, that should be no rain for tomorrow evening, though there is a chance
      of thunderstorms in the afternoon. Hopefully things will be cleared out by 7
      pm.

      From: E_Rapier@yahoogroup <mailto:E_Rapier%40yahoogroups.com> s.com
      Message 2 of 14 , Jul 19, 2007
        Since it seems to be raining today, do we know if the practice is on?

        Brokk...

        --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com, Kathleen Gormanshaw <kgormanshaw@...>

        Message 3 of 14 , Jul 19, 2007
          Well, it's currently sunny, but the forecast is definitely mixed. If
          it rains tonight, practise will be cancelled. If you want to give me
          a phone number, I can call you tonight with the latest news.

          Eyrny

          Message 4 of 14 , Jul 19, 2007
            I guess there’s no chance of switching back to Scholar’s Hall for the
            evening?

            At 09:32 AM 7/19/2007, you wrote:
            >Since it seems to be raining today, do we know if the practice is on?
            >
            >Brokk...
            >
            >--- In E_Rapier@yahoogroup <mailto:E_Rapier%40yahoogroups.com> s.com,
            Kathleen Gormanshaw <kgormanshaw@...>
            >wrote:
            > >
            > > At 02:30 PM 7/10/2007, you wrote:
            > > >I should definitely be able to make it to Guelph. I'll be staying
            > > >on the western edge of TO, so it would be a very reasonable drive to
            > >
            > > Well, if you're willing to drive that far, practise in Waterloo is
            > > only about an hour away. Thursdays at 7 pm, weather permitting:
            > > http://www.treheima
            <http://www.treheima.ca/bryniau/places/waterloopark.html>
            .ca/bryniau/places/waterloopark.html

            > > Eyrny
            > >

            >Yahoo! Groups Links

          • Brokk
            Message 5 of 14 , Jul 22, 2007
              I look forward to practice again today, but I have plans before hand
              so I will likely be running late. So don't expect me until at least
              2:30, or maybe 3pm.

              Brokk...

              --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com, "Yvonne Rogers" <tamlin_01@...>