RE: [E_Rapier] Re: Visit to Ealdormere

    Message 1 of 14 , Jul 16, 2007

      Here is a link to a map of the area and the park we are fencing in:

      http://tinyurl.com/2wle7e

      We’re on the other side of the river from where we used to fence.

      Practice Details:

      The practice takes place in Riverside Park, near the corner of Speedvale Ave
      E and Riverview
      Dr, behind the fire hall. Practices start at 7 pm and goes until we run out
      of light. Practices are weather permitting so if it’s raining in the Guelph
      area the practice will be cancelled. We normally check things at around 5 pm
      and decide then whether or not to call the practice. I will post to the
      rapier list as soon as I know. Currently there is no rain forecast for this
      evening so things are looking good. This would be a great opportunity for
      local fencers to come out and play with someone new and have the extra added
      bonus of getting to beat up on Albrecht.

      See you there.

      Message 2 of 14 , Jul 16, 2007
        Sorry, that should be no rain for tomorrow evening, though there is a chance
        of thunderstorms in the afternoon. Hopefully things will be cleared out by 7
        pm.

        From: E_Rapier@yahoogroup <mailto:E_Rapier%40yahoogroups.com> s.com

        "Brokk" <brokk@...> wrote:

> [...]
        > can come
        > > out and play with us in Ealdormere.
        > >

        > > Yours in Service
        > >

        > > Albrecht
        > >
        > > GRM, Der Welfengau
        > >

        > > _____
        > >
        > > From: E_Rapier@yahoogroup <mailto:E_Rapier%40yahoogroups.com> s.com
        > > Is there a more appropriate place to look for this information? I
        > > really would like to come play with you folks while I'm in
        town...

        > > Brokk...
        > >
        > > --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroup <mailto:E_Rapier%40yahoogroups.com>
        > s.com,
        > > "Brokk" <brokk@> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > I'll be visiting TO from July 14th to July 26th. I'd like to
        get
        > > > information about any practices happening during that time
        > anywhere
        > > > within a reasonable drive. Can anyone provide that information

      • Brokk
        Message 3 of 14 , Jul 19, 2007
          Since it seems to be raining today, do we know if the practice is on?

          Brokk...

          --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com, Kathleen Gormanshaw <kgormanshaw@...>

          Message 4 of 14 , Jul 19, 2007
            Well, it's currently sunny, but the forecast is definitely mixed. If
            it rains tonight, practise will be cancelled. If you want to give me
            a phone number, I can call you tonight with the latest news.

            Eyrny

            Message 5 of 14 , Jul 19, 2007
              I guess there’s no chance of switching back to Scholar’s Hall for the
              evening?

              At 09:32 AM 7/19/2007, you wrote:
              >Since it seems to be raining today, do we know if the practice is on?
              >
              >Brokk...
              >
              >--- In E_Rapier@yahoogroup <mailto:E_Rapier%40yahoogroups.com> s.com,
              Kathleen Gormanshaw <kgormanshaw@...>
              >wrote:
              > >
              > > At 02:30 PM 7/10/2007, you wrote:
              > > >I should definitely be able to make it to Guelph. I'll be staying
              > > >on the western edge of TO, so it would be a very reasonable drive to
              > >
              > > Well, if you're willing to drive that far, practise in Waterloo is
              > > only about an hour away. Thursdays at 7 pm, weather permitting:
              > > http://www.treheima
              <http://www.treheima.ca/bryniau/places/waterloopark.html>
              .ca/bryniau/places/waterloopark.html

              > > Eyrny
              > >

              >Yahoo! Groups Links

            • Brokk
              Message 6 of 14 , Jul 22, 2007
                I look forward to practice again today, but I have plans before hand
                so I will likely be running late. So don't expect me until at least
                2:30, or maybe 3pm.

                Brokk...

                --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com, "Yvonne Rogers" <tamlin_01@...>