Skeldergate Rapier practice - July 12, 2007, July 19 2007

  • Anna B
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12 5:11 AM
      Greetings,

      With many and sincere apologies for the extreme late notice of this note, I
      have to advise any and all fencers planning on attending the Skeldergate
      rapier practice in the next two weeks, that unless they bring an able-bodied
      fencer and a rapier marshal they will be unable to fence.

      I will not be attending practices over the next two weeks as I will be at
      home studying for my BIG exam on the 20th.

      For all you Skeldergatians - yes, that means no donuts, unless you bring
      your own.

      In service and regret,

      Rusalka