Re: [E_Rapier] War of the Trillium - Thank you!

  • Anna B
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 5, 2007
      Gentelmen,

      My sincere appologies to you both. I blame Gareth :)

      Lord Giovanni, I will put you in touch with Lady Seonagh (who's name I have just utterly butchered) so you can make arrangements to claim your rightfully won camp-cooked steak dinner. I believe the idea was to have fed yourself and your Lady at Pennsic, but I know Seonagh is fairly flexible.

      in service, and faulty memory
      Rusalka

      Vladislav cel Inalt <vlad@...> wrote:
      Giovanni is right, he placed second in the Galbraith Cup.

      Vlad