Re: [E_Rapier] War of the Trillium - Thank you!

    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 4, 2007
      On 7/3/07, Anna B <abaginski@...> wrote:
      > Galbraith Cup - 1st place, THL Gareth, 2nd place THL Vlad

      My dear Lady Rusalka, I hate to be picky give the absolutely fantastic
      job you did, but I'm pretty sure that I came in second in this tourny.
      It is possible, however, that I am misremembering.

      Lord Giovanni
    • Vladislav cel Inalt
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 4, 2007
        Giovanni is right, he placed second in the Galbraith Cup.

        Vlad

        > Galbraith Cup - 1st place, THL Gareth, 2nd place THL Vlad

        My dear Lady Rusalka, I hate to be picky give the absolutely fantastic
        job you did, but I'm pretty sure that I came in second in this tourny.
        It is possible, however, that I am misremembering.

        Lord Giovanni

      • Anna B
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 5, 2007
          Gentelmen,

          My sincere appologies to you both. I blame Gareth :)

          Lord Giovanni, I will put you in touch with Lady Seonagh (who's name I have just utterly butchered) so you can make arrangements to claim your rightfully won camp-cooked steak dinner. I believe the idea was to have fed yourself and your Lady at Pennsic, but I know Seonagh is fairly flexible.

          in service, and faulty memory
          Rusalka