FW: [Ealdormere] "Lets all Storm the Gate, Fight, Swim and EAT! Its Great"

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 4, 2007

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 5, 2007
        What time does the fun begin?
        Inspections etc..

        Formats? Are we doing a Norman vs. Saxon thingy ?

        Several M&M's shall be in attendance.

        Subject: [E_Rapier] FW: [Ealdormere] "Lets all Storm the Gate, Fight, Swim and EAT! Its Great"

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 5, 2007
          DJ says:

          start at 11am (inspections and/or first auths)

          3 tournaments...He won't say anything about what they are...not even if I
          tease him. Hmm.

          This could be interesting. Have fun guys!

          Cainder

          MKA - Kelly Wyatt kgarlow@...
          Seeblatt Herald, Kingdom of Ealdormere
          hazel and a snowy owl counterchanged.