Re: [E_Rapier] War of the Trillium - Thank you!

    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 3, 2007
      From Gerrard:
      Just to add to the torment of all the fencers that could not attend ... the weather was absolutely fabulous. Partly cloudy / cool breezes / not overly hot

      It was WONDERFULL plus LOTS of FUN

      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 4, 2007
        On 7/3/07, Anna B <abaginski@...> wrote:
        > Galbraith Cup - 1st place, THL Gareth, 2nd place THL Vlad

        My dear Lady Rusalka, I hate to be picky give the absolutely fantastic
        job you did, but I'm pretty sure that I came in second in this tourny.
        It is possible, however, that I am misremembering.

        Lord Giovanni
      • Vladislav cel Inalt
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 4, 2007
          Giovanni is right, he placed second in the Galbraith Cup.

          Vlad

          > Galbraith Cup - 1st place, THL Gareth, 2nd place THL Vlad

          My dear Lady Rusalka, I hate to be picky give the absolutely fantastic
          job you did, but I'm pretty sure that I came in second in this tourny.
          It is possible, however, that I am misremembering.

          Lord Giovanni

        • Anna B
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 5, 2007
            Gentelmen,

            My sincere appologies to you both. I blame Gareth :)

            Lord Giovanni, I will put you in touch with Lady Seonagh (who's name I have just utterly butchered) so you can make arrangements to claim your rightfully won camp-cooked steak dinner. I believe the idea was to have fed yourself and your Lady at Pennsic, but I know Seonagh is fairly flexible.

            in service, and faulty memory
            Rusalka