RE: [E_Rapier] War of the Trillium - Thank you!

  • Anna B
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 3 7:56 AM
      Nope.. sorry, no winner names for you :)

      *giggle*

      Very well, but only cause you asked so nicely:

      TRM's Pennsic Champion - Lord Diego de Montoya
      Galbraith Cup - 1st place, THL Gareth, 2nd place THL Vlad
      Newbie Tourney - Lord Griffin
      Trillium Dagger Tourney - THL Vlad
      Trillium Rigid Tourney - THL Gareth
      'Gerrard's Inspiration' - Lord Giovanni

      Primary Authorization - Lady 'Terry' of Trinovantia Nova

      Regretfully our numbers did not allow for melee tourneys on the second day, but we did hold a rather spry bear pit, which the MiC was most gratefully able to participate in. (Yeah!)

      Congratulations again to all the winners!
      Rusalka

      Kelly Wyatt <kgarlow@...> wrote:
      You tease!!! No winner names? I know that the volunteers are important and
      very deserving of thanks but you really should tell those of us who couldn't
      be there who won what...

      Cainder...sca'ing vicariously these days.

      @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
      MKA - Kelly Wyatt kgarlow@...
      Seeblatt Herald, Kingdom of Ealdormere
      @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
      hazel and a snowy owl counterchanged.

      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 3 9:43 AM
        From Gerrard:
        Just to add to the torment of all the fencers that could not attend ... the weather was absolutely fabulous. Partly cloudy / cool breezes / not overly hot

        It was WONDERFULL plus LOTS of FUN

        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 4 4:41 PM
          On 7/3/07, Anna B <abaginski@...> wrote:
          > Galbraith Cup - 1st place, THL Gareth, 2nd place THL Vlad

          My dear Lady Rusalka, I hate to be picky give the absolutely fantastic
          job you did, but I'm pretty sure that I came in second in this tourny.
          It is possible, however, that I am misremembering.

          Lord Giovanni
        • Vladislav cel Inalt
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 4 5:09 PM
            Giovanni is right, he placed second in the Galbraith Cup.

            Vlad

            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 5 5:15 AM
              Gentelmen,

              My sincere appologies to you both. I blame Gareth :)

              Lord Giovanni, I will put you in touch with Lady Seonagh (who's name I have just utterly butchered) so you can make arrangements to claim your rightfully won camp-cooked steak dinner. I believe the idea was to have fed yourself and your Lady at Pennsic, but I know Seonagh is fairly flexible.

              in service, and faulty memory
              Rusalka