Re: [E_Rapier] Who's going to Pennsic?

  • Griffin de Stokeport
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2 4:11 PM
      I'll be there too! Leaving here on Friday August 3 after work so I
      should be there sometime that night and ready to go on Saturday morning.

      Griffin

      Kathleen Gormanshaw wrote:

      > Who all is planning to go to Pennsic this year?
      >
      > Hoskuld & myself will be there, but taking turns again.

    • Ross Weaver
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 3 9:44 AM
        I will be there, and my back is almost healed so I should be my old fencing
        self by then.

        Cristabell will be there, but is not likely going to be fencing much if any.

        ~Herr Wilhelm