Re: Who's going to Pennsic?

  • Yvonne Rogers
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2, 2007
      I'm goign to be there!

      Jocelyne

      --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com, Kathleen Gormanshaw <kgormanshaw@...>
      wrote:

      > Who all is planning to go to Pennsic this year?
      >
      > Hoskuld & myself will be there, but taking turns again.
      >
      > Eyrny

    • Griffin de Stokeport
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 2, 2007
        I'll be there too! Leaving here on Friday August 3 after work so I
        should be there sometime that night and ready to go on Saturday morning.

        Griffin

        Kathleen Gormanshaw wrote:

        > Who all is planning to go to Pennsic this year?
        >
        > Hoskuld & myself will be there, but taking turns again.

      • Ross Weaver
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 3, 2007
          I will be there, and my back is almost healed so I should be my old fencing
          self by then.

          Cristabell will be there, but is not likely going to be fencing much if any.

          ~Herr Wilhelm