Who's going to Pennsic?

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2, 2007
      Who all is planning to go to Pennsic this year?

      Hoskuld & myself will be there, but taking turns again.

      Eyrny
    • Yvonne Rogers
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 2, 2007
        I'm goign to be there!

        Jocelyne

        --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com, Kathleen Gormanshaw <kgormanshaw@...>
        wrote:

        > Who all is planning to go to Pennsic this year?
        >
        > Hoskuld & myself will be there, but taking turns again.
        >
        > Eyrny

      • Griffin de Stokeport
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 2, 2007
          I'll be there too! Leaving here on Friday August 3 after work so I
          should be there sometime that night and ready to go on Saturday morning.

          Griffin

          Kathleen Gormanshaw wrote:

          > Who all is planning to go to Pennsic this year?
          >
          > Hoskuld & myself will be there, but taking turns again.

        • Ross Weaver
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 3, 2007
            I will be there, and my back is almost healed so I should be my old fencing
            self by then.

            Cristabell will be there, but is not likely going to be fencing much if any.

            ~Herr Wilhelm