Re: [SPAM] Re: [E_Rapier] Murder Melee' Court ?

  • David Fleuelling
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 21, 2007
      It's ok Nikolai! You were a busy guy and had alot on your mind.. I can always donate my gains to the next lady/gentleman who does their single authorization within my group, or just donate it to the group in general.

      "Nicholas J. Corkigian" <mobius@...> wrote:
      My bad...

      In the hectic-ness near the end of the day, I was asked who had done
      authorizations. It must've slipped my mind that it was a re-auth...

      -Nikolai