Re: Chivalry and Piracy

  • sca_rayne
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 20, 2007
      I do have to agree with Dante's words here.. Not to say that I
      didn't encourage any sort of piratey business, but at some moments,
      I did notice that it had gotten quite out of hand. I even witnessed
      some tempers arise even just a slight amount at one point, which
      shouldn't be happening at the rapier list of all places because
      that's how people will get hurt physically and even emotionally
      which isn't fair to anyone to have that happen to them.. I may not
      agree with people being required to be acknowledged by their
      Majesties in order to be a household ship, but it would be kinda
      cool, as Dante said, if the Queen was the one to take charge of the
      fencers. Those be my thoughts on the matter at this point.

      In Service,
      Gabriel de Merida

      --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com, Adam Love <furryllamas@...> wrote:

      > Greetings All,
      >
      > I just wanted to bring up some things about the very excellent
      Rapier