Re: A few questions

  • ANDREW KELLAM
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 19, 2007
      Thanks for the tips so far, I have found a better price for a rapier and as far as the outift goes, figure I will just get my material tested before I use it. I have and old FIE fencing jacket, but it is important to m to make sure my fencing gear looks period. Someone mentioned that layers of linen will pass, so that is likely where I will start from

      Thanks again

      Corrig