Fwd: [SCA_KRMs] SRM Moot notes

  • Gavin Lusk
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 7, 2014
      Straight from the horse's mouth, the status of the reduced armour experiment as well as the spear and longsword situation. Feel free to direct any questions to me, and I'll hunt down an answer.

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 8, 2014
        Thank you Gavin
      • Greg Currie
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 8, 2014
          Thanks for the update Gavin!   I was going to post this to our local group for their interest.  I assume there's nothing in here that can't be posted to a public forum?

          Regards,
          Greg.