Middle Ages On the Green IV / Rapier / weather permitting

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2014
      Fencing: ** Weather Permitting **
      From Gerrard I shall be attending this event ** Weather Permitting **
      Running the Rapier list.
      Inspections after lunch.
      ** Authorizations ( Heavy Rapier ) if other marshals attend.**

      Saints vs Sinners ( Same as Barons Bruhaha )
      Saints :Play with honour.
      Sinners : Show no mercy ( within the confines of the rules )
      Valhalla circle of death.

      The Canton of Bryniau Tywynnog invites you to
      Middle Ages On the Green IV

      Saturday August 16, 2014
      Laurel Creek Conservation Area
      The Critter Shelter
      625 Westmount Rd.,
      RR 3 Waterloo, ON N2J 2Z4
      Approximate latitude 43° 29’ 34” N Approximate
      longitude 80° 34’ 8” W

      11am - 8pm (before dark)
      Conservation Area Gate Fees:
      $5.50 15-64,
      $4.75 better than 65
      $2.75 6-14 years of age,
      free 5 and under Event contact: Lord Adnar (Erhard Kruger),
      krugerfamily@...
      Our “Just Play” demo/picnic event!
      Come and picnic, gear up, play games (board, badminton...), work on that project
      just picked up at Pennsic, or go for a swim at the nearby sand beach!
      Bring family and friends to introduce our favourite hobby!
      Site is strictly DRY (Site rules) Bring a lunch, and stay for a potluck feast!
      Please have your Loonies and Toonies ready as we “pass the hat” to pay for the
      shelter costs (We recommend $4 for anybody over 14)
      Site notes: Amenities include water, hydro, flush toilets, and surrounding
      green spaces. Presences most welcome - show off to the general public
      wandering the park!