Fwd: [SCA_KRMs] REMINDER! SRM Moot at Pennsic

  • Gavin Lusk
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 24, 2014
      For our Pennsic-bound folks

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Greg Wylie laertesm@... [SCA_KRMs] <SCA_KRMs@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Thu, Jul 24, 2014 at 10:36 PM
      Subject: [SCA_KRMs] REMINDER! SRM Moot at Pennsic
      To: sca_krms@yahoogroups.com, krms@...

      A reminder to spread the word that there will be a SRM Moot at Pennsic on Sunday, August 3 immediately after the Champions Tournament (approximately 5pm). The meeting will be held in the tent adjacent to the tournament field. I was a bit late in confirming my travel, so this will not be listed in the printed materials.I'm sure we will have plenty to talk about!

      Laertes
      DSRM

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 25, 2014