Barons Broughaha / Rapier shedule.

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5, 2014
      http://www.rams haven.com/brouh aha/

      From Gerrard: Come one come all to Barons Broughaha.

      Rapier schedule as follows:

      Saturday 11:40 - ( ? ) inspections
      Authorizations to follow if second marshal is available. ( C&T would require 2 C&T marshals.)
      Then I'd like to try out the same format I hope to use at Coronation.

      Saints Vs Sinners

      So two tournaments:
      The Saints will play honourably ... go figure ...smiles
      Dance card format: Fence at least 10 bouts ( depends on numbers )

      The Sinners
      Show no mercy ( within the confines of the rules )
      Dance card format: Fence at least 10 bouts ( depends on numbers )

      Then if time and numbers permit Valhalla Circle of Death ....

      Muwaaa haaa haa and ha !
    • tamlin_01
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 8, 2014

        Sorry I can't be there Toy maker..I've got the Demo in Barrie..have fun