Trillium War Rapier Combat Reminder

  • tamlin_01
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 25, 2014

       REMINDER FOR RAPIER COMBAT:  Please have your authorization cards ready durrign inspection ...yes I'm checking!, THL Jocelyn

    • Larry Tremblay
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 25, 2014
        The stamp will arrive onsite on Friday morning, but then offsite to do some errands around 2PM (stamps have demanding lives).  It will also be around on Saturday from about 10AM onward.

        The best time to find the stamp will be Friday from 8-10PM, as it does a shift at troll.

        Just sayin'
        Lars