Card stamping

  • Larry Tremblay
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2014
      Folks,

      Apologies for not catching up with everyone who needed their card stamped this weekend at Melee.  As royalty wrangler, I ended up being pulled in many directions and didn't get the chance to track some of you down.

      I will be at Trillies, but you can also just drop your card in the mail with a stamped return envelope and I will get you fixed up.

      31 Howes Street,
      Ajax, ON  L1T 3V5

      Lars