Murder Melee Schedule of Events

  • Don Nikolai Domingo de Vallejo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2007
      Hi folks...

      I've just posted the schedule of events for rapier activities this
      year for Murder Melee. (Yeah, I know it's only tomorrow, but you guys
      never read these things anyways, right? ;)

      The Word document makes use of the Black Chancery font, so if you
      don't have it installed, it might look pretty poorly formatted. It
      should still be readable though.

      Hope to see you all there for Saturday!!

      -Don (Capt'n) Nikolai, of the Black Revenge.