Ealdormere Academy of Rapier

  • Aaron Miedema
    Message 1 of 3 , May 23, 2014
      Hi, all.

      Bastille du Lac has agreed to host another September Rapier Event.  So we have a where.

      When is a little more of a sticky wicket, there is still no date posted for Fall Coronation.  Does anyone know what weekend in September it is? Or even which canton is hosting it?  I can take it from there.

      As always, looking for teachers, so if anyone has a class idea burning in them trying to get out, drop me a line I can hook you up with some class time.  =)

      Cheers

      --
      Aaron Miedema, B.F.A., B.A., M.A.
      Historian

      Historical Advisor for the Motion Picture 21 Brothers http://www.21brothers.com/ Guinness Book of World Records Holder for "Longest film shot in a single take."
    • tamlin_01
      Message 2 of 3 , May 29, 2014

        resolved, September 27 is the date for corination

      • Aaron Miedema