Re: [E_Rapier] Re-Authorizing

  • Gareth Cambell
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 10, 2007
      Knowing how blood is thicker then water and it runs deep... I know he has
      been led astray. And not by any unknown element he may have fallen in with
      as he searched for some way to escape his grim fate.

      Knowing well the good men and woman of the Crimson Star... *cough*... Im
      sure his absence was not at all some form of incarseration he was forced to
      bare as the rest of the crew scurried away under the cover of fog and night.

      We know how loyalty is often tested at sea... or in port or on the run...
      smile

      I am just glad the lad is home and safe... and I hope the terms of his parol
      are met with the same ease a vigor the folks of the Crimson Star put behind
      there words... "Only honest, law abiding, privateers..."

      I hope his home coming will be biter sweet...

      Gareth.... (wink)