Spears, two handed weapons

  • Gavin Lusk
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 13, 2014
      I thought I'd already posted this, but I'm reposting because it seems something strange has happened...

      From the 4/12/14 Board of Directors Meeting:

      "Effective immediately, the use of spears, pikes, and pole arms is prohibited in rapier tournament or rapier melee combat, and the Society Earl Marshal and Society Deputy Marshal for Rapier shall review the use of two handed swords in rapier combat."
      Further updates as I hear more...

      Laertes
      DSRM
    • tamlin_01