Upcoming Sunday Practice

  • Eve and David
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27 8:45 AM

      Spring is springing, well at least it must be somewhere, and it is time for another semi-annual Sunday practice in Der Welfengau. The practice is sponsored by the University of Guelph Medieval and Renaissance Society in conjunction with Der Welfengau. They have graciously arranged space for us to play in. The practice will take place on Sunday, April 13th starting at 10 am and running until around 5 pm or until folks run out of steam. It will take place in Peter Clark Hall (PCH) at the University of Guelph’s University Centre (UC). PCH is located in the basement of UC and there are several parking lots nearby which are free of charge on weekends.

      If anybody is interested I will be teaching a class on cut and thrust fencing, based on the Bolognese tradition.

      All fencers, fighters and folks who just want to hang out are welcome. PCH is quite large and there is sufficient space to support multiple activities.  If there are any questions please feel free to contact me. Also, please feel free to pass this message on to relevant local lists. If people could drop me a line if they are attending it would be greatly appreciated as it would give me an idea of numbers.

      Yours in Service