Re: Rapier practice - Skeldergate, June 14, 2007

  • Garry Campbell
    Message 1 of 14 , Jun 15, 2007
      no no no... last time he had a cane he beat me with it... if he had a
      walker I think Id get hit with that too... then we would get on the
      list... sigh...
    • David Whitford
      Message 2 of 14 , Jun 15, 2007
        Thats easy-non-standard weapon-refuse to face it and
        watch him wobble....
        --- Garry Campbell <gareth.rapier@...> wrote:

        > no no no... last time he had a cane he beat me with
        > it... if he had a
        > walker I think Id get hit with that too... then we
        > would get on the
        > list... sigh...

        The fish are biting.
      • Garry Campbell
        Message 3 of 14 , Jun 16, 2007
          silly buttons... if you refuse to face it he wins... shakes head...
          thats not very sporting...