Looking for classes at FOOL

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 24, 2014
      Hello

      I'm organizing rapier at FOOL, and since the thrust of the event is
      re-creating our Arts, I'm wondering if anyone is interested in
      teaching a class on rapier?

      Jocelyn, would you like to teach Giganti?
      Giovanni, I'm not sure which subjects you're researching currently?
      Anyone else?

      There will be some tournaments and fun-focused time as well, but I'd
      prefer to schedule those around the classes.

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 24, 2014
        I should already be on the schedule, teaching german armoured combat techniques.
        --j

        On Mon, Mar 24, 2014 at 2:08 PM, Kathleen Gormanshaw <kgormanshaw@...> wrote:
        Hello

        I'm organizing rapier at FOOL, and since the thrust of the event is
        re-creating our Arts, I'm wondering if anyone is interested in
        teaching a class on rapier?

        Jocelyn, would you like to teach Giganti?
        Giovanni, I'm not sure which subjects you're researching currently?
        Anyone else?

        There will be some tournaments and fun-focused time as well, but I'd
        prefer to schedule those around the classes.

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
            E_Rapier-digest@yahoogroups.com
            E_Rapier-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

      • tamlin_01
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 25, 2014
          I believe I'm booked elsewhere that weekend.