C&T armour changes

  • Gavin Lusk
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 21, 2014
      Be aware that the SRM is considering requiring rigid protection for the hands when using a sword with no enclosed guard (i.e. a long sword) and expanding the gorget coverage. When a firm decision is reached, I'll pass it along.

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 21, 2014
        For all fighting or just cut and thrust?

        --g

        On Fri, Mar 21, 2014 at 11:16 AM, Gavin Lusk <oval.one@...> wrote:

        Be aware that the SRM is considering requiring rigid protection for the hands when using a sword with no enclosed guard (i.e. a long sword) and expanding the gorget coverage. When a firm decision is reached, I'll pass it along.

      • tamlin_01
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 21, 2014

          I believe it's just Cut & Thrust...that was the word a GW.

          Jocelyn

        • Gavin Lusk
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 21, 2014

            That's right. Cut and thrust only.